Tuesday, 24 July 2007

pics from the bridesmaids weekend away

I forgot to post the pics this morning so here goes (original post is still below).
first one is us at lunch! morissons is the best place to sit relax, great wine great food and lucky for me - my favourite 7 girlfriends...

around the table - sarah (bridesmaid) kelly (reading) me, Rach (MC) kate (bridesmaid) ashlea (bridesmaid and sister) and emma (bridesmaid)
back at the motel before we went out, kel at the front then sarah and kate and me rach and em up the top!)
Sarah, Kel, Rach Kate and Em and Ash down the front (at the pub)
all of us at the pub again!
This is another few I had on my camera from Kims 30th a few weeks ago, this one is of kim and trudi, two of my other very special friends. the waiter came over on saturday at the winery and said that our entree's and first bottles of wine were paid for from our good friends kim and trude. how thoughtful is that... the dorks! they shouldnt have but they are two of the most amazing and caring people I have ever met!!
and i just realised that i am one of the richest people I know - to be sourounded by the most amazing friends and family, I have my health and im embarking on the rest of my life with the love of my life! gee we take some things for granted!!!
have a great day,






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you look stunning in these pics jen!!!

:)

xox