Another week has flown by and we're back to monday, and I can't believe it tomorrow its 4 months until the big day!! the weekend turned out a bit bigger than expected, friday night I didnt end up driving to the work doo, but enjoyed a few wines instead, kept up the water so I woke up okay on saturday, chappy whipped up scrambled eggs for breaky and then we headed out to footy. had a chicken steak for lunch and then to our friends place for tea, home made steak sangas so it wasnt too bad considering the big night. saturday night was great, just had tea at our friends place and their kids kept us entertained, even though we didnt get to bed till 12 it was nice not drinking!
Sunday I had a good sleep in while chappy went and did a job in the morning, he was home by about 12 and by then i was stuck into the housework, i went for almost 6 hours all up, from the house to the car and anything else I found to do along the way, cleaned out the spare rooms, did all the washing, floors, windows, you name it! anyway i was wrecked by about 6 and chappy cooked yummy burittos for tea and then watched our shows and bed. i had planned to do some study but my brain would have melted after the busy day so instead i relaxed on the couch - oh and I got a big walk in during the day as well!
Didnt sleep the best last night and woke up with a bit of a kink in my back so im hoping that racks off. homework tonight and beef stroganoff for tea! and our usual walk after work.
This week I have a mid semester exam on thursday arvo, so thursday morning off to study, might sneak a walk in as well, so the week will be getting organised for that! then friday night chappy is going to the footy with the boys and im going out to a girlfriends for tea with her and the kids (her husbands going with chappy to the footy) so we'll stay there the night then head to nagambie for footy saturday, with a friends 30th saturday night. so away from home for the whole weekend this week! and im sure we'll be at the weekend again before we know it!!
I rang the guy I do cleaning for friday nights and told him that im going to have to pull out of work from now on, too busy with work, uni, netball trainings and not to mention our busy little social life! he was wonderful and said whenever i wanted to work again just give him a ring. it will be nice to have my friday nights back though and i look forward to joining chappy and zara in their walks fridays!
Anyway enough rambling from me, have a great day and ill talk to you all soon xx
p.s weighed in this morning 74.5 so lost again and still under goal, still chipping away at my personal goal of 72-73!
xx
Monday, 2 July 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment