Dear Diary, thats what this gets a bit like sometimes. I pondered the title when I went into this today, jenn's journey to success, and what a journey it has been hey! I wish I could somehow print all this and keep it somewhere to read back on one day but I may end up putting myself to sleep like im sure I do the rest of you readers some times.
Another good night last night, both nights this week ive gotten home with the cant-be's - but ive pushed on and both nights had bloody good work outs, walk for 45 mins - hour and then 20 mins on the tready each night followed by my resistance/weights work out! so its been great, teas been yummy not too much though, but good winter meals! tonights chops and vegies, chappy's in charge while i stay at work and study, then ill go for a walk/run when I get home.
Anyway better run, the day is nearly over and I feel like i just got here!!
Have a good one xx
Wednesday, 11 July 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, you're not putting me to sleep! See, I'm still wide awake! :)
Oh, and print your blog? I've read on someone's blog about this site where you can have your blog turned into a book. I've bookmarked it, because I found the idea quite intriguing...
www.blurb.com
Post a Comment