Tuesday, 24 July 2007

So looking forward to my dinner tonight!!

I really couldnt think of a title today so I just thought of my tea tonight and thought - that'll do! Im going to make what we had at the winery on saturday, its an open steak sandwhich (yummy scotch fillet) on ciabatta bread with rocket leaves and field mushys on top with caramalised onion. Oh my god it was yummy! nothing too bad in it either, try it!!

Last night was okay, bit of a cant be stuffed monday though. we went for our walk after work, couldnt be stuffed but we went it was a good chance to catch up after the weekend, both were too exhausted yesterday. then got home and made up one of my favourites spinach fettecini calabarese. It wasn't too bad either, its just crushed tomatoes, onions and a green and red caps, herbs and then about 10 slices of diced calabarese salami, so pretty good if I could control my portion size. I scoffed myself, which was really bad, and then had a piece of bread and icecream afterwards. so felt very bloated and crappy but didnt let it mess with my mind which was good for a change, instead I ran a bath and put a face mask on and relaxed, realised i was pre menstural and maybe my body was asking for a bit more, and got over it! that was a bit step for me, rather than calling myself a fat pig and getting upset.. so silly. and what does that prove/change...

Tonight im keen for a walk and run and then bit of a mini work out,. then ive got a few hours of homework to catch up on and hopefully another good nights sleep! I hope your all having a good start to the week and getting over the weekend!! All my bridal party gifts just turned up and the invites got sent for the final proof before going to be printed today! exciting!

Have a good day and talk to you soon xx

No comments: