Thursday, 19 July 2007

not much sleep and still stressing

morning all.. ive spent the last hour or so on the internet looking up pregnancy symptoms. I think if its anything but some sheer exhaustion i am going to fall into a heap. either way I get my period next tuesday so if that is anything but normal im not going to worry about it anymore, its causing sleepless nights and unnecessary stress! I could seriously just be overdooing it, and any symptoms im experiencing at the moment are all premenstural as well!

My boobs are definitely not sore or getting any bigger though which is the first thing a few friends noticed when they were pregnant. don't get me wrong when we do have a baby and i am pregnant i will be the most excited person in the world, but 3-4 months before the wedding is not exciting at all!! but as I said, I think I may have talked myself into stressing so ill wait till next week and go about my life as normal until its any different. thank you all for your comments and advice though i really appreciate it. its good to have people to talk to with out making it an issue in normal every day life if that makes sense. ive spoken to chappy but he just gets excited and thats not the reaction im after at the moment!!!

last night was good, 2 hours of study, then home for a big bowl of chicken and friend rice, which was delicious, he's a good cook that fiance of mine. then i walked for an hour, did a little stint of running but i think it was too close to dinner and I kept getting a stitch. so i just walked it out and then did my weights and exercises! my back was really really sore last night - don't worry it always is this time of month. so i took some nurofen and went to bed. slept well too!

Hair trial tonight - can't wait!! Im almost set on what i want so it will be good to see it done. then melbourne tomorrow - can't wait to pick up my dress and do some shopping with the girls. and then big weekend away with the bridesmaids saturday... so looking forward to it! and it means today is my last day - even better!

I hope you all have good weekends, ill follow my plan for the three day weekend and ill talk to you all next week, hopefully below 75 still xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenn,

Sorry if I have started something! It sounds like you have a lot on your plate as well so it just might be running you down a little. What is your email address? I had very similar symptoms this time last year so I will write you an email with my story as it is too long for here.

Dont stress too much, I'm sure its absolutly nothing!

Jules

Jenn said...

Hi Jules, No apology needed, i appreciate your concern and comments! my email address is whitej@mcmedia.com.au - i look forward to hearing from you!!