Just a quick one in between files today I just wanted to fill you in on another productive night last night and still feeling fantastic today! Even though its blowing an absolute gale out and in the middle of ttom, im actually having a really good week, and fully recovered from the messy weekend!
Guess what - I ran last night - for 30 minutes straight, it was just under 5kms in that time and I walked another few kms for the other half hour. I could have ran for a lot longer too i didn't even feel buggered afterwards. Training was called off and I felt like doing something but the rain outside had it over me, so for the first time (and probably the last after the price) i went down to the gym and used the treadmill for an hour, we talked about hiring one but then i came to the decision that its just not worth it when we walk zara twice a week have netball training the other two nights and then netball on the weekend, and im not training for a marathon im just wanting to maintain my fitness so i dont think I need to up the anti but instead just keep up with what im doing at the moment! and i have enough on outside of that that would eventually have the treadmill sitting in the corner collecting dust anyway!
I had the ww meal for tea and a small bowl of left over tomatoe soup for lunch - filled me up nicely then i did a couple of hours of study after that, its great theres nothing on telly tuesday nights now! I just had a yummy toastie for lunch and cooked tea for tonight, its all in the slow cooker, the redwine beef and mushroom casserole in this months ww magazine. so chappy will make some mash just before i get home from studying tonight! ill see how i go with a walk tonight, bearing in mind the rain and how im feeling, the last few weeks when ive gone after tea ive gotten tummy pains then the horrid runs, so ill see what happens, and i might get blown away!!
Yummy lunch planned tomorrow with sarah, get my carbs up for the weekend too! the usual yummy one we normally go to, then a ww meal for tea to balance it out! other than that everythings running smoothly, i might not be saying that at 7 tonight but at least ive gotten things done!
Have a good day and night and i look forward to reading your blogs and hearing from you all soon xx
Wednesday, 27 June 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment