eyes are starting to glass over....
Trudi & I
All the girls
and no wonder.....hmmmm, a wig we um.... found...
sarah me and kate, the ferralsHi guys, just a quick one today, but quick and to the point! had an awesome weekend, got way too drunk, and ferral at the walkabout - but thats what the walkabout is allabout! I hope you enjoy the pictures, make of them what you will, and dont ask who the ferral in the blonde wig is... hmmm.. I got down to 75.2 on sunday morning but didnt lose faith, i took a big fat look at the big picture and that is that Ive lost 32.2 kilos in 15 months time and ive given myself a whole new lease on life, So i had a ball sunday, drank too much and ate too much on monday! back on track today, still feeling pretty blah, but ill be right, it will be hard but good to have a run around at training tonight. Will post later in the week, work is flat out at the moment, take care and talk soon xoxo





2 comments:
You're one of the best looking ferrals I've ever seen! lol!!
Glad you had such an awesome weekend - the photos are great and you look fantastic!
Your goal is awaiting you just around the corner! Make sure you shout out loud as soon as you get there gorgeous Jenn!!
chris xx
Ahhhh excuse me... look at how skinny your face looks!!!! Not to mention the rest of you... Love your outfit too. I'm doing a lot of the dress-leggings-boots stuff at the moment too... so comfy, but still look at least a little feminine (but it doesn't matter when you get reeeeeal messy - can still be a feral without worrying about flashing!! lol).
Bring on goal for your marilyn dress and the ball... xox
Post a Comment