Winter is here, and it hasnt mucked about at all, The last few days have been freezing, the heaters are getting a work thats for sure!
How was everyone's weekends? Mine was good fun, It was completely disasterous ww wise though! And even though it was end of ttom im sure I would have been up as aposed to losing.
But im back on track, Ive recognised where I went wrong and I think it was a blessing in disguise when my scales wouldnt work yesterday morning! (and no not because I had eaten so much that my weight wouldnt register!!) it was out of batteries!! it was a bit of a relief and im making the most of the extra time ive got to get the crap out of my body and back on track!
Ill get some batteries tonight so ill get a weigh in tomorrow morning. Then ill weigh in on sunday instead of monday this week with the winery walkabout sunday! I was hoping to be at goal at the end of the week but took a big step backwards this week so as close as possible will be worth celebrating this sunday! Ive got a fair bit of damage control to take care of though i think so ill be happy to be around the 76 range still.
Chappy and I went for a walk after work last night, and layers were a must! it was freezing, didnt warm up until we were home again but it was good to get out and do something after a very lazy and food consumed sunday (engagement party bbq and then too much sweets, then chinese for tea!) my weekend also consisted of pizza, pasta, chocolate, lollies, alcohol, and the party pies and crap we had thursday and friday at work, so it was an extended blow out... so ive kicked myself in the butt, realised that - hey - this happens, as long as im learning a little each time im sure ill be fine.
Tonight we have netball training then i have a chicken and vegie ww risotto meal in the freezer for tea! tomorrow night chappy will do meat and vegies while i stay at work to study for a few hours, my new subject, taxation law kicked off last week (yes no time in between exams and the next one starting!) so ill get stuck into that then,. then go home have some tucker and go for a walk/run. haven't ran in ages - besides what we do at training that is. It will be even more fresh, but then the things we gotta do hey!! then ill come home and do my weights, situps, lunges, push ups etc, and maybe even some skipping!! Before I know it it will be back to the thursday and friday routine again and then the weekend!!!
Im SOOOOOOOOOOO looking forward to staying home friday and saturday night!! I know can you believe it! Besides work friday night and coming home from footy in avenel saturday we are staying in! We will need to, to be ready for the big day sunday as well! we leave at 8am!
Back to small plates last night too, i think its such a good weight loss tool and when ever I stick with it I always have good results so the small plate came out last night for chicken mingnongs and vegies, ooooh vegies, my body was calling out to them almost!! and ive set a few different things for this week as well after going off track for a bit now...
THIS WEEK - NO CHOCOLATE - EXERCISE MON - SATURDAY, STICK TO PLAN AND TRACK DILIGENTLY - PLENTY OF WATER, NO ALCOHOL UNTIL SUNDAY - NO ICECREAM - SMALL PLATES - WW MEALS TUES AND THURS TO GET BACK IN CONTROL OF PORTIONS -
I hope you all have a lovely week, we are very busy at work at the moment with deadlines coming out my ears, so ill try and keep you updated as regularly as possible! ill let you know what damage ive done when I weigh in tomorrow as well!
Take care xx
Tuesday, 5 June 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh we really are in the same place at the moment! I had a very similar week to you and put on 900g last night. No use moaning about it - I know what I did wrong - too much sugar and too bigger portions, every day almost! I was too bummed out to post last night..
I've really been feeling the cold too - maybe that's why I'm eating so much more??
At lease we know what we're doing wrong - the fact that we are aware and know that we can't keep doing this to ourselves means that we have learnt so much..
Anyway, sounds like you've got the week all planned out so that's a good thing! Stay positive and I'll check in with you again tomorrow nights for your update..
ps the damage may not be as bad as you think.. good luck anyway..
Post a Comment