Thursday, 14 June 2007

rolling into friday again

Hi all, how have your quick weeks been? mine has flown, been very busy at work which helps make it go quick but study and training and stuff outside of work makes the nights fly as well. had tea at mum and dads last night so it was good to catch up with them, hadnt seen them in a few weeks - bit of a worry when we live two blocks away!! I hope you liked the pics I posted tuesday, it was such a fun day, they werent the worst photos too but had to keep it a bit clean. How is your uncle chris? been thinking of you. And how are you going with your little issue caz? Sorry I couldnt get online last night! its been crazy!!

Food wise has fallen back a bit too tuesday was carb loaded and then yesterday i had some chocolate slices i didnt need nor want when i was back doing study. today has been good, good healthy breaky and then ww chicken satay wrap for lunch, havent stopped for breaks but ill have my english muffin with jam before i go to training tonight and then a ww meal for tea. tomorrows going to be a bit bigger with lunch at the pasta restuaraunt - that mind you i LOVE, and then pizza night here for tea. we have a poker/blackjack and the infamous - UNO night here at work so it should be fun, ive counted though and planned it out though and ill have two pieces of the better pizza for tea, three max. but ten times better than the old me anyway! Im going to tryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy my very hardest tomorrow morning to get up and go for a walk.. ill keep you posted on that though its soooooooooo cold in the mornings!! but i need to get back into the exercise swing of things, training tonight but still not enough for the week!

Saturday night is going to be awesome - here's what im doing! getting home, turning heater on, going out for a spa, watch the footy, have small ww kind of meal, come back inside lie on couch, doze off and then go to bed when chappy tells me i keep falling asleep - how awesome does that sound!! my kind of saturday night - compared to of late!!! Sunday Sarah mum and I are going to shep to buy the bridesmaids dresses material for the dressmaker! exciting! Got the final draft of the invites today too, couple of alterations but ill post it when its all done! they look very classy!

Anyway time to head home! Friday tomorrow already, I hope you all have a good night, mine will be training then housework followed by an hour or two of homework then bed! im keeping up to date with this subject though, a matter of having to. So thats me - talk soon, take care and I hope your all sticking to your plans - whatever they may be!



1 comment:

Caz said...

Morning! How was your weekend?? Sorry about my random-ness on Saturday... lol. I ended up having a terrible night - people were pissing me off left right and centre! Amy and I had a big one Friday too, so at least that was fun... I've tried to post some pics on my blog with my hair (other than the mug shot you got on Saturday night) but it's playing up... hopefully I can get em up there soon! Hope you had a nice relaxing weekend, even if you ate a bit too much, and weigh in this morning was gooood! xx