Thursday, 7 June 2007

Excited about the weekend!!

Howdy, how is everyone? how are your weeks going? mines going quick as usual! last night was productive again small plate for dinner, homework 2 hours, quick tidy up at home and made up our bed with new flannel sheets and a new doona set. Went for a 30 minute walk, but started to feel really queezy so came home. then i jumped into my new flannel jarmies - which are sooooooooooooooooo comfy mind you, they are white with pale blue love hearts, and guess what - they are size 8-10 from target and very roomy!! I couldnt believe it, I was sure it had to be a manufacturer error... but ill take it!! Im already looking forward to getting home from training tonight so I can jump into them again! and my new sheets are so snug, slept awesome last night!

This morning I was going into the bathroom and chappy was in there brushing his teeth, while i was talking to him I pulled the sliding door over and BANG, slammed my little finger in it, blood blisters came up straight away, and its a bit touchy pressing the enter key right now!! what a great start to the day hey.... but ive turned it around, the morning has flown, ive been really busy again which helps and then at lunch i went back to my new - favourite shop and swopped some things i werent sure on yesterday, over for some new things.. I got a really nice charcole top/dress thing that you wear over jeans or leggings - i know me in leggings!! and then another black top for underneath. the top/dress I had was very very wide, which is good to hide under but i wanted my ww goal outfit to be a bit more slimming than that, and this one is perfect! Not sure if i mentioned it in yesterdays post, but i also bought some black leggings, high black leather slouch boots, a bright blue cardi/top and some new sunnies! they were only $10 and my oldies are scratched to the shit house, im not allowed to get new ones, i dont look after them- thats my rule anyway!!

Tonights training, ww meal and then an hour or so of study and bed. i dont think ill stay up for the footy show tonight, too tired! im so excited about the weekend now, having a quiet one (besides work) friday night then coming home to the heater and early night saturday night! and then - SUNDAY - WALKABOUT! Cant wait!!!

Anyway gotta run, work to do, talk soon xx

No comments: