Tuesday, 19 June 2007

Bought a dress for the ball

Okay im excited, I bought a dress in my tea break before and its pefect for the ball this weekend! Its a blue grey colour, hard to explain, its got a pleat thing at the front, strapless and its very slimming, well it felt and looked it to me anyway! It was the one i tried on a few weeks ago in the 14 but it was a bit big and being strapless was a bit of a worry but when i went back in before there was a 12!! so i bought it! Just the hair now but sarah will work her magic there, ill have to take lots of photos of all of us, its such a fun night!!

Anyway I better get back to it, busy this week, yesterday was a great start to the week, food and exercise wise, im going to push myself this week and hopefully get very close if not there when i weigh in saturday morning before the ball! let you know how it goes!!!

1 comment:

Caz said...

Woooo... glad you found something you like!!! Oh and I love those suck-me-in-Nanna-undies!! lol. Amy and I swear by them.

I still can't put pictures up on my blog - think it has something to do with the uni network disagreeing with Blogger... I dunno!

Aims and I are taking PJ to Canberra on Friday (again!) to have the screws removed from his jaw (he has to be knocked out, so certainly won't be driving himself home!) so we're going to do some shopping over there... Mum turns 60 on Friday, and I've organised a surprise dinner for her Saturday night, so Aims and I are going to find new outfits for that... over the Wagga shops!!

Anyhoo, drop me an email when you get a chance!! Busy little bee that you are... xxx