Monday, 25 June 2007

FOOTY BALL 07

Hi guys, here are some pics from the ball saturday night. it was a huge night, very very drunk. and very sick when i got home and sunday... I really have to look at how much im drinking because im still in the habbit of drinking what i drank 33 kilos ago and my body can't handle it anymore, it makes sense so I have to have a look at that. we didnt get up till 12 yesterday then when we did we didnt do much else, slumped on the couch, pigged out a few times and then finally got to bed again last night. it was a really really fun night though and it was great to get to goal before hand friday! Lots and lots of lovely comments saturday too which is wierd when I see the same people every week but i guess people notice when you dress up differently and it was great to be able to say yep i got to goal yesterday! I still have to scan my before photo one night this week at home so i can post it on here... its shocking.

Busy week again this week, and 30th june work party this friday night, will be having a quietish night, couple of wines but netball saturday and not really keen on having a big one again for at least a couple of weeks. takes it out of ya!! Thanks alea for the nomination and everyone else for their lovely comments, always so great to hear from you. I hope your all having a great week. take care and talk soon xx
Sarah and I getting ready in the bathroom at trudi's
The girls for pre drinks at trudi's (Trudi, Me, Narelle, Rach and Sarah)
Chappy and I before we left
Me (being a loser) self explanatory...
Rach Kim Trudi and I

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look absolutely fab ;)

Anonymous said...

PHWOARRRRRR you look gorgeous, absolutely love the frock!!

Hope you had a good night. I used to get absolutely HAMMERED at the Merrigum annual balls so I can imagine how messy you ended up!

Congrats again, you and Chappy are going to make an absolutely stunning husband and wifey couple on your big day.
xx