Okay - wow. I weighed in this morning and it was more than I could have every imagined.. I was preparing myself for maybe 78 a bit higher, after a disasterous four days (longer than the weekend) but then thought, well ive got back on track monday and tuesday so maybe ill be high 76's. (the week before i was 76.6) so i weighed in, looked down and.....
75.4
So 400 grams off my ww goal!!!!!!!!!!
I realise that post TTOM would have balanced out my weekend a tad and the last two days have been perfect ww days so I guess that it was a blessing that my scales didnt work on monday morning!! So im goin for goal now! I want to be 75 kilos when I weigh in sunday morning. Before we go to the winery walkabout!! so it can be my celebration day with most of my best friends that will be coming. Im starting to get really excited about the day now!
I also think it will keep me very on track for the rest of the week, not drinking until sunday so no big blow outs! and hey its 400grams!! I decided I might go down to the shops today and check out some new outfits, Id love to wear something new when i get to goal on sunday! (that's positive thinking isnt it!) We really cant afford to at the moment, but if I get to goal im definitely going to reward myself!! It still feels a bit sureal though! then im going to focus on maintaining and getting to about 72-73. Im feeling good again after a slugish monday and tuesday, last night was so productive though, got home went to netball training, then got home had my ww meal, tidied up the house and sat down and did two hours of homework. this taxation subject is full on, lots of reading and theory, so I have to keep on top of it. Tonight im staying at work till 7 to complete the online lecture, finish the readings and questions, then ill go home have tea, silverside and vegies (on my small plate) and then go for a walk, it will be cold and dark but have to do something!! Chappy is home sick with the flu today so i gave him all his tablets and medicine before I left this morning and chucked my beanie on his cold head! Hopefully he's feeling a bit better when I go home for lunch! especially if I have some shopping bags with me - hehe, just kiddng he is extra proud of me!
Anyway I better get to work! Have a good day and remember only two days after today and its the weekend again!! Talk soon xx
Wednesday, 6 June 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
400g to go... WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Sooo impressed chicky. See, told you your weekend wasn't THAT bad! Goodluck for Sunday weigh-in and I'd better get a texty good bad or otherwise!! And you have to spoil yourself with a new outfit. I'm sure Chappy won't mind... you've done that freakin well you deserve it!!
And re: your comment on my blog, nope, never taken so many photos of myself in one night in my LIFE!! lol. Or felt quite so comfortable in a strapless dress!!
Enjoy saying goodbye to those last 400 grams xxx
I agree, you SO deserve a new outfit! Man, you're so close now... You're a hero!!! Feel good and be proud! Thanks for being such an inspiration.
Wow - alright!!!! yay chickybabe!!!
You will breeze it in this week - what an incentive you've got now!
Sending big {{HUGS}} to you!
We will want to see a photo of you in the new outfit too!
Congratulations sweets
You are doing such a great job, I've lost the plot but back to work after 2 weeks off and time to get back into it.. especially after trying on some wedding dresses LOL
I will have to start blogging too... Hope Chappy starts feeling better soon and that you drop that 400g by the weekend .. YAY
Post a Comment