Thursday, 21 June 2007

WEDDING INVITES - Exciting!






Here you go - first to see our invites, chappy hasn't even seen the final draft yet!! the second two photos were taken at night by our stationery chick so they are a bit yellowish- she is a star by the way, fifi is the wonderful woman's name and she has designed exactly what we wanted and been so so helpful with so many other things as well! we are very very happy!
As you can see from the top picture our theme is tiffany blue and white which I love! the photo's are all going to look great! Im starting to get very excited, with 4 and a bit months to go.. oh shit thats not long at all!!! Tried my veil on the other night, thats my something borrowed from best friend and bridesmaid sarah, it matches my dress as well! You should have seen me prancing around the house all veiled up! haha!
Last night was very productive. homework till 7.30, home for a healthy tea by my gorgeous husband to be, and then watched BB and went for a run/walk, ran further than I thought I would, got a stomach bug thing when I got home so i was on the toilet for the rest of the night.. nice.. feeling much better today though, and back into it, busy one again, training tonight and ww meal for tea, making a lasagne in my lunch break for denise (trudi's sick mum)she is having radiation all week in bendigo this week and I have to go get rach (youngest daughter 16) on our way to training tonight so I thought id drop in tea so denise or trudi don't have to worry about it tomorrow night when she gets home. some more bad news this week the poor things, its been really hard.
Anyway have a good day and ill talk soon. xxox

1 comment:

sherrie38 said...

Jenn,

The invites are very classy looking- the Tiffany blue looks gorgeous! Glad everything is coming together for you! You deserve it :)