This is a very exciting post for any of you checking in to see how im going! Guess what - I got there- I took a sneak peak this morning before I jumped in the shower and I was 74.7, 300grams under!!! I was stoked! So floating around on cloud nine for a bit today and revelling in my absolutely enormous accomplishment! very exciting! I am really looking forward to feeling confident for tomorrow nights ball and ill get to wear my new frock as well!!!
Busy day again today so better get into it, Just thought id share my exciting news! It was a sneak peak but I felt great and couldnt wait until tomorrow morning, premenstural as well so thats a bonus! I can see myself getting to my personal goal of 72-73 now and maintaining!
Have a great day everyone, hope its as exciting as mine has been so far! and then i get to do the lady thing tonight get my tan eyebrows, nails etc for the ball! yippee!
5 comments:
Congratulations Jenn! You are a champion! Enjoy your girlie stuff tonight and the ball tomorrow! Hope you have the time of your life- you deserve it :) xoxo
CONGRATULATIONS JENN!!! You are a star! No wait, you're my HERO! How apt that I just nominated you for the Thinking Blogger Award. Just pop by my blog to see what it's all about... :)
Congratulations Jenn, what a fantastic achievement. Have an absolute pisser of a night at the ball - no doubt you will! Can't wait to see pics...
BTW your invites are HOT!
YAY JENNA!!!
Congratulations - that's a fantastic achievement!! I'm so excited for you and proud of you - you've worked so hard to achieve this.. You look absolutely gorgeous in the pics from the ball..
Still looking forward to seeing that elusive "before" photo..
Enjoy your week!!!
Chris xx
Congratulations!
Post a Comment