Chocolate every day last week just two bits a day but still, morning teas there was no fruit, biscuits or even sausage rolls one day, icecream nearly every night - and not even the low fat stuff, normal until saturday night i had a huge bowl of seafood risotto which wasnt too bad, but then birthday mudcake to follow and then our home delivery pizza when we got back to kates house, with some garlic bread and coke as well. drinking wasnt too bad, i had two udls at the footy then one bottle of wine with tea, after that i only probably had another two glasses of wine and that did me for the night!! lots of water after that which helped sunday morning. still felt slugish all day though, started it off not hungry after our 4am pig out.. but still had a big mac and cheeseburger at macdonalds for brunch at 12... then went to mums got a platter of cheeses cabana and dips to feel disgusting but still eat in the late arvo. and then she had made a big lasagne for tea.. i was stuffed, literally.. but still had that bad icecream to wash things down.
I even said to chappy last night I was certain that I could have gained anything up to 3 or 4 kilos this week after not counting all week but trying to get health back on track and then the splurges on the weekend, not to mention ttom this week!!! so 300grams was definitely a shock, but a lesson learnt too. As I said to chappy, whatever I do gain its there for a reason, id be more worried if i kept gaining and was doing all the right things.. so i know what i did and i got off pretty lightly considering> it does mean that I have to pull my finger out this week and get myself back on track ww wise. I dont want what is normally a big post ttom loss turning into something worse if last week catches up on me so....
A few things for this week -
Plan, and track everything that goes into my mouth.
Chocolate only if my points allow this week for ttom.
No going over my points during the week - (sister in laws 30th saturday night)
Walk for 50 minutes mon, tues, wed. netball training thursday night, short walk friday and netball saturday. sunday rest - (engagement and 5th birthday party, no drinking)
Weights/situps/lunges work out monday, wednesday and friday.
2-3 litres of water daily, including weekends
Post daily
studying monday and tuesday nights - exam wednesday.
So I better go fill out my planner for the week, no excuses! I hope you all have a great week and ill be in touch. Ill post some pics from the weekend, then ill do my before and after with my best friends photo! have a great day xx

Chappy is being silly in this one, top kate, chappy, bottom me and emma (birthday girl!)

This one is katie, em, toni and me
Here's one of baby ashton from last week when we went for tea, love's his bath time!!

And this is me emma and kate 18 months ago and me emma and kate on saturday night.....
1 comment:
wow jenn you look amazing! keep up the great work hunni!!
nic
Post a Comment