It feels like a tuesday but its actually Wednesday already. Since I was away crook on monday the week is flying, it will be friday and the weekend again before I know it!!
I have just been working on our budget for the next two months, with saving every week for the wedding, personal loan and house payments, and then all the other bills coming in from every angle, its getting tight. it also doesnt help when socially we have something on every weekend. So i sat down again today and worked some things out. I think we will survive - just! as long as i stick to the wines and stuff in the cupboard at home and keep the credit card away as much as possible. no more shopping for me for a while either, which is convenient since i think im at least a month off goal now. Which is fine. my own fault after the big set back this weekend. (thanks for the ideas Jo, I might have to do something like that this weekend!)
I also was starting to get a bit complacent about my portion sizes so i went to the supermarket yesterday and stocked up on a variety of the ww/healthy choice/dolmio frozen dinners, which are yum! so ill have a few the next few nights to keep the portion sizes under control.
I also havent exercised since saturday - netball. my back has been really painful, have to go see someone, ive got a bubble thing beside my spine which is making my back ache, the sports trainer gave me a rub at footy on saturday and said i should be getting that checked so ill have to get onto that. anyway it rained last night so i couldnt do much, and sick on monday and sunday. So tonight we have a prac match at netball and tomorrow night is netball training again. Going to get up and go for a walk friday morning and then again either saturday or sunday (as well as netball saturday) so im slowly getting back on track.
Thanks for all your support and great advice, i admit i had a blow out, but im getting new tyres fitted today and they have plenty of tred so ill be able to grip on to something over the weekend!, im a wally arent I!!! Better get back to it, leaving at 4 today for the doctors- fun.. not! talk tomorrow :)
Have a good night guys xx
Wednesday, 16 May 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Jenn, wow, fancy both of us blowing out big time like that! Thanks, as always, for your constant support and advice! I'm over feeling blah and like you I'm back on track..
Went out last night to Italian and had a vegetarian pasta in a tomato & basil sauce + 2 small glasses of wine.. Was pleased with myself that I didn't give in to something creamy or a dessert (like the others had!)..
Those ww meals are fantastic, aren't they! It's great knowing exactly how many points in them, I had a WW pizza for lunch today for 7 points.. and it was really yummy too..
Hope the docs went well this afternoon!
Love chris xx
Post a Comment