I cant believe its Friday again! Thank god though! Im so hanging out for this weekend!! Today's gone quick but dragged all the same. Im so looking forward to our quiet weekend at home. Ill be so happy when I get home from work tonight (cleaning) but 2 or 3 hours goes pretty quick there so she'll be right!!
I just booked our honeymoon!!
We are flying out Wednesday after the wedding, Melbourne cup is tuesday so we usually do something fun for that and thats enough time to recover from the wedding and recovery day, so its worked out really well, we fly straight to hamilton island and then shute to Lindeman Island (club med) for seven nights. All meals, All drinks, even the cocktails and spirits - you name it, (all day eating and drinking available could be a bit of a problem) i might have to calculate that into my eating plan (roughly of course- im on my honeymoon so im not going to be pedantic about it - im glad it is just for a week for damage control now!!
So thats booked and half paid for.. it will hurt us for a bit now, money wise, im glad we arent doing anything this weekend. Next weekend wont be too bad, we have bought the present just need to pay for drinks and my wine rack is chockablock not having had to buy drinks at all the weddings we've had so that shouldnt be too expensive!
Just have so many bills at the moment - i shouldnt say at the moment - because as ive come to realise, thats life!!
Im really venting in todays post arent i!!
We had a great night last night with nixon (page boy, friends little four year old) that came and had a sleep over. he bought zara a birthday card with a 4 year old badge (its her 4th birthday next week) and some doggy treats, so she loved him!! not having to wear a girly badge on her colour all night though.. haha, no she was fine!! he is such a fun kid, we had a really good night, and he didnt wake till 7 this morning so that wasnt too bad, went for a walk when i did get up and then came home and got organised.
Had lunch with sarah today, and baby ashton, hes grown so much. my pasta dish (carbs for netty tomorrow) was so big, it was delicious though, and chockablock full of garlic too. yum. and i figured that was my pasta for the week and even though it was 2 or 3 over my points, im not going over all weekend and have over 20 bonus points so i enjoyed every mouthful!! Crumbed fish in a sandwhich with lettuce cheese and mayo for tea so ive swapped my lunch and teas around!! im making pitta pizza tomorrow night - another yum. looking forward to coming home from footy, jumping in my pjs and having tea and watching the footy in front of the heater! best thing about winter i wreckon!
Well ive wasted enough time, better do something before i go home. have a great weekend everyone and i look forward to reporting my good news from weigh in on monday! take care x
Friday, 4 May 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your wedding, melb cup day and honeymoon sounds like it's going to be a fantastic time! I was excited yesterday because we (one of my girlfriends & I) booked a trip to melbourne in July.. just to shop & hang out at a lovely hotel, try some of the nice restaurants..
You are having a super-duper perfect WW week - good on you! Your weigh in this week should be a really good one!!
Core plan is going well this week, I'm finding it alot easier than I thought it would be and I'm enjoying eating alot of different things, instead of rehashing all my favourite points meals & snacks..
I haven't been able to do any excercise because I've had alot of pain with my knee/leg, so yesterday I finally went to see the doctor about it.. I have to go for an xray next week. he thinks it is cartilage so I may have to go see an orthopedic surgeon.. Ewww..
Anyway hope you have a fantastic weekend.. Can't wait to hear your great weighin news this week.. chris xx
Post a Comment