Hi all, just a quick one today, busy finishing off BAS's being last day of lodgement. I cant believe its already four, ive been meaning to blog most of the day but kept getting busy. then I had a horrible phone call at lunch time from my friend. Her mum was rushed in to the hospital today and was told to pack her things, indefinitely. Its not looking good at all, very sad and hard, trudi was really upset. They are all at the hospital today, they think the cancer is actually in the brain, after being told, yes it is, no its not, and now yes it is again.
So its been a rough day, but my sadness is nothing in comparison to what they are going through so my thoughts are with all of them today. fingers crossed for some good news, but yeh as I said nothing is looking good.
Last night i blew my portion control this week out of the park, i scoffed myself on my nemisis - tacos. I just cant stop on those things, I nearly said no but chappy really wanted them and I had no will power last night and they smelt soo bloody good. So i went to bed on a full stomach. Oh yesterday was a bit of a blow out all together though, I had mini sausage rolls and quarter sandwhiches at arvo tea after my big lunch and also some chocolate in there.. so not the best, trained and pulled up fine though, so im going to play saturday and see how I go. Looking forward to the weekend, but that news has put a bit of a dampner on the whole thing, ill let you know if I hear anything else, pray for them!
I hope you all have a good weekend, make smart choices and tell your family and friends you love them, because you never know whats around the corner,. xx
Friday, 25 May 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment