Hi there, how are you all? Tuesday today, TTOM so feeling very bloated and crampy this morning, just took some nurofen so hopefully that takes care of that. Pump last night was good, i started a bit lower on the weights so im able to walk this week, but as i get stronger ill gradually move up with the weights. went for a quick run around the park before hand and it felt good to run again after not doing much for a while when i was crook.
Training tonight and I have a ww meal out for tea, satay chicken with beans and rice, its quite yummy, bit of spice to it too, and its nice and easy for when we get home late from training. im changing some meals up this week, im having tomatoe soup for lunch today which im looking forward to, especially in this cooler weather! at home by the heater - great!
Ive got quite a bit of study to do tonight after training as well, then staying behind at work tomorrow night to work on an assignment, not sure if i told you this already but ive re enrolled for an extra subject each study period so that i get this degree out of the way a bit quicker, its not impossible but im going to be flat out, but hey now that ive achieved so much with my weight loss, i know for a fact that I can achieve anything i set my mind on!! and ive got lots more energy too, so losing weight has really helped in every area of my life!
I will be a qualified accountant by the end of next year which is perfect timing. the pay rise will be very welcome too!
anyway, bit of a boring post today! i spoke to emma - one of my best friends who lost her mother to a long battle with cancer a few years ago now, we had a big chat about whats the best thing I can do as a friend for trudi and her family during this hard time for them, and we both decided that the best thing i can do is let her know that im here, anytime, anywhere, and at the same time keep things as normal as possible for them all as well.
Have a great day everyone, ill write back soon, keeping accountable on here this week and another weekend off drinking so im hoping to reach my 30 kilo milestone this week (900g off!) Look out!
Take care guys xx
Tuesday, 1 May 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay Jenn! Thanks for your lovely comments..
I got through day one on the Core Plan.. had weetbix and skim milk for brekky, lamb salad for lunch and 3 slices WW bacon with a poached egg and wholegrain toast for dinner, then some non fat yoghurt with diced peaches.. also went for a 45 min walk after work & went up some BIG hills, but my leg was really sore when I got home. Think I'll have to go to see the doctor about it soon as it doesn't seem to be getting better..
Good luck with the studying.. it's tough when you're working as well.. believe me I know.. Did you know I work in accounting too?
Take it easy and I'll check in again tomorrow night to see how you're going..
Post a Comment