Hi all, ill get straight to it -
I LOST 2.1 KILOS THIS WEEK!!!!!
I had a sneak peak saturday morning because i felt very different and thought the hard work that week would have paid off for sure. and I was right. I was 2 kilos down on saturday and then lost another 100grams over the weekend.
IM NOW - 1.2KILOS AWAY FROM MY WW GOAL!!
I also passed my 30 kilo milestone by 1.2 kilos! so im feeling really good and proud this week!! I still cant believe how far ive come, but a few looks back at some pictures (the ones I actually let people take, there arent many) I can definitely see!
I also have to take back one of my pairs of jeans i bought last saturday... the size 14s were falling off on the weekend so i might as well swop one over for the 12s or 13s to get wear out of them. these numbers are foreign to me too!!!
had a wedding dream last night, forgot to organise EVERYTHING and was doing it all the day before, chappy said i woke him up sleep talking giving orders about napkins or something silly!!
All in all we had a lovely quiet weekend, worked friday night for a few hours then saturday footy and netty, got second best on with a massive win 87-20. Played out at GD too, my fitness is definitely showing more and more too. Then we came home saturday night, had a nice spa and then pitta pizza for tea. Yesterday we had a sleep in. yummy 97% fat free pancakes for brunch, a salad roll for late lunch and then ww peppered beef and ww chocolate icecream for tea. we went to the footy in the arvo to watch my dads team play and took my hung over sister who ate maccas in the car - gosh it smelt good. but it didnt smell as good as what getting on the scales this morning felt - so i was happy to refuse!!
I hope you all have a great week, i know I will!
Talk to you's soon xx
4 comments:
I'm blown away by your success! You absolutely rock!!!!
When I read your blog it always gets me thinking... I've been reading your blog from when you started it, and you've done so well since! Whereas I'm still pretty much where I was back then... Ahem. You've come a long way and should be very proud of yourself!
Congratulations honey that's fantastic news... I think that I found what you lost though!
I went away to a Scottish Festival at the weekend and ate and drank my way through it LOL but ahh well!!
Keep up the awesome work you are doing ... you're gonna make one stunning bride too
Holy moley Jenn! What an awesome loss - congratulations!!! You'll be at goal real soon..
Isn't it great being able to buy jeans in a smaller size.. The pair I bought last week were a size 13 and I can't remember ever buying anything smaller than an 18, so I know how you feel!
I'm off to post on my blog now, you'll have to come and read it to see how I did this week, hehe..
chris xx
WOW JENN!! Thats a massive loss, especially considering you are so close to goal - losing such a large number is just amazing, you must have worked super hard!! Congrats!!!!
Post a Comment