

Hi there, no change this mroning when I weighed in, 83 still which is fantastic after the shit I consumed at the weekend.. a block of chocolate in that, chicken snitzel burger and fish and chips, too much bbq and nibbled all day to recover from a very big headache after the wedding.... so staying the same this mornign was fantastic, was so miserable and depressed yesterday so its good to be feeling back to normal today, this week it gives me a clean slate to loose some more for next mondays weigh in! the month is flying, i cant believe how quick the year has gone!! my birthday in a couple of weeks not to mention xmas... thought id attach a couple of pics from the wedding on friday for you to see... before we were so drunk!! I dont think I like these pictures but Ill share them anyway.. everyone else is gorgous, i just feel grose for some strange jenna reason - see above.,. me and chappy - and me alice, meg, bride - ains and nat at the wedding!! talk soon xx
2 comments:
Hey there,
Bon sent me some pics at work today and those 2 u posted were in it as well as a few others. I reckon you looked great!
Hope you had an awesome time. Ainy looked blardy tiny! lol and everyone looks great, Nat & Megs wow.
Here's to eating healthier throughout the week I was pretty farked last nite after work chrissy party sat nite and copious amounts of vodka, got home at 3ish up at 8.30 for a christening and then a baby shower that afternoon - plus the 30+ degree heat.. ewww lol
Have a great week!
Hi Jen,
Just letting you know you are not talking to yourself. I still read your boggs. You are doing really well..good on you!
You look great in the photo at the wedding, you certainly are "shrinking".
I have gone off the rails of late and just can't get myself motivated to track. I need a good kick up the rear. I really struggle with this time of year. Far too many chrissy parties, birthdays etc to "be good at".
We must share a similar date for our birthdays if yours is in a couple of weeks. Mine is on the 10th December, when is yours? My girlfriends have organised a day at the races on the 9th which i am really looking forward to. I will be turning 37.....ekkk. Too close to 40 for my likeing.
Well thought i would just send you a quick message and good on you for sticking with it and i hope some motivation comes my way this week too. Must go get ready for work.
Cheers,
Annette (gunnadoit)
Post a Comment