Monday, 13 November 2006

TODAYS THE DAY!! WEEK 1 DAY 1

Okay - busy at work so ill make this quick!

Just announcing that im starting from day one today!

START WEIGHT 85 KILOS

GOAL WEIGHT 75 KILOS

Ive set a 3 month challenge to achieve this goal weight and I KNOW I CAN DO IT.
Ill be blogging even more to keep my self accountable, I have been on a six week bender which had no losses and even some gains, (any loss i had was right back on with more the next week!)

I know its a strange time to start - the silly season, but as I said to leesh today - id rather be skinny than silly and if that means making a few sacrafices here and there - im there!!

Have a great day ill blog later or tomorrow, one day at a time, here we go!!

THIS WEEKS MINI GOALS -

Walk/exercise every day this week, I have 14 days to make up for - start slow so i dont overdoo it, asthma has been up since ive been very lazy the last few weeks so want that back on track...

Water water water - 3 litres a day this week, flush the shit out of my system is the plan..

SOCIAL DOO friday night - have a couple of drinks, not over points, healthy food choices, no nibbles!

TRACK EVERYTHING (planned the week last night)

NO CHOCOLATE - thats right, its TTOM this week and it will be a tester, I have some ww chocolate cakes instead - i know i said no chocolate but ive allowed for one or two of them to get me through - instead of a packet of freddos..

I also realise that my body might be too used to what i was doing after losing 22.3 kilos and its time to make some more changes - so ill be remaining aware of that and changing little things at a time i think, so i can maintain them for good!

GO ME!

No comments: