Tuesday, 30 October 2007

wedding and weekend...






okay as you can see i am still alive, just very very busy!!! Here are some pics from the wedding on the weekend. it was lovely. I thought it was very impersonal though. im looking forward to ours this weekend - how wierd does that sound! this weekend!!! last day of work tomorrow so it will be my last day to post, i have been so flat out its pushing it getting on now, but had to put something on before we go away!! the bottom one was at our house friday night. had friends for tea and we ended up having a huge one, then saturday night we ended up getting a taxi home from echuca ($75 later) at 5am... So HUGE WEEKEND!!! very seedy yesterday and bloated and gross. but back on track and feeling better after a good sleep last night, mums birthday sunday too so busy busy busy. this week is flying and its only going to go quicker, when works finished tomorrow arvo i think ill start to get really excited. its such a special week so want to soak up every minute!! i hope your all well and i look forward to saying goodbye tomorrow and then posting wedding photos next week. take care xx

4 comments:

Leanne said...

So exciting!! I'll be thinking of you on the weekend, and hoping all goes well for you!!!!

As always, looking forward to seeing your photos.

I hope you have an absolutely magical time, and may it be a day of great fun, that special seriousness, great memories and plenty of good food, good drinks and catching up with family and friends.

You are looking so good in your photos, and I bet you are going to look absolutely stunning on the weekend!!!

have a great time!! Look forward to hearing from you once you are back on deck at work... and enjoy your honeymoon... where are you going for that?? Hopefully somewhere nice and romantic!!

Big hugs and congratulations to you darlin!!!! Mwah!!!!

XXX

Anonymous said...

i really love your dress in these pics. i saw it in your side pics there and i forgot to tell u ages ago that i love it.

i also had a little freak out when i saw WEDDING shots thinking it was YOUR wedding ahhahahah!

good luck and best wishes my beautiful friend.. you will have the best time ever.

also, can you do me a favour and send me an email? tigerpancakes@hotmail.com - i have something for you :)

x

Anonymous said...

hey gorgeous,
All the best with the wedding and the week leading up to it - enjoy every minute of it and soak it all up. I can't wait to see it all come together and the end result. I'm sure that you and Chappy will have an amazing time and be stunning on the day.

Who's wedding was that? I can see Sasha was a bridesmaid and a few other familiar faces - what made it impersonal? gee i'm nosey aren't I!

Have a great weekend hon
xx

Caz said...

Oh my god, you get married TOMORROW!!!!!!! I can't believe it's here already. I hope everything goes fantastically and you absolutely enjoy your day. I'll be thinking of you and sending you happy wedding day vibes!! Talk to you soon lovely xxx