I have been victim to the gastro bug this week, 48 hours of it in fact, im pretty much 100% again now though so im feeling heaps better. was away monday arvo, tuesday and then sick for most of the public holiday yesterday!! bugger! but im just so glad to be healthy again! havent exercised since friday last week but getting better was much more important i think!
Spent the days on the couch with zara - bloody crying most of tuesday, she's in so much pain the poor thing, and hates her new cone head- see pics below!! im really looking forward to having a run at training tonight, get back into it, still i would have lost a bit from all the fluid i lost on the loo! so with that and premenstural this week - weigh in is set to be interesting!
I know chris - ANOTHER wedding this weekend as well! We are so wedding'd out - im so looking forward to a quiet one next weekend thats for sure, as greatful and blessed that we are to have special friends that are tying the knot. although the italian wedding we have this week - i have never met the bride!! which is very strange!!
I hope you enjoy the pics of zara and of the wedding on the weekend, have a great day and ill be in touch xx



3 comments:
The poor baby with the cone on!! She looks so miserable :( Hope she's on the mend soon... and poor you with the gastro. Nasty!! Glad you're almost back to 100%, just don't overdo it at training tonight cause I'm sure your body's still lacking a few nutrients after the last few days!
Love the colours of your dress from last weekend! Hope your arvo isn't too hectic. xx
Poor Zara, they look so sad with those stupid cones on their heads!
Hope you're feeling better. I've had the flu since Saturday and still trying to get rid of it.
The pics of the wedding look stunning! and familiar LOL you are like my link to back home!!
Have a great weekend babe
Hey Jenn,
You are looking bloody fantastic girl!!! What a stunning dress too! Hope you're feeling better and can get back into your training this weekend..
Poor Zara, she does look so sad and with good reason! At least she's getting alot of TLC from you.. Hope it's not too long till she gets that terrible cone off her neck..
I think the SOTY applications close on 14th May. You need to be at goal, so if you're not quite there this year you can apply next year with me! There are some fantastic prizes to be won, so I reckon why not GO FOR IT!!!
My birthday is on Sunday and I've got the day off today so I've decided to go shopping for some new jeans, some tops and some new shoes.. I do need a couple of new things now that the weather's getting cooler..
Hope you have a great weekend, enjoy the wedding and good luck with WI on Monday! chris xxx
PS Are you going to post that old before photo that you found??? would love to see it..
Post a Comment