Another long weekend for me! I decided to take tomorrow morning off as well and get some stuff done at home, before we head to shep in the afternoon for - wedding dress shopping!!
So four day weekend, I could really get used to that! it also means i have to stick to my plans, but i think being away from home most of the time and not being bored will help that..
So Shep tomorrow and Melbourne Friday! I cant wait, Mum, my sister Ashlea and Sarah and Ashton (new little bub) are all coming and its getting very exciting and sureal! I know ive probably said this ten times in here already - if not more, but im scared, nervous, happy and just plain giddy about it all! im also stressing I wont find something that a/fits or that i b/ like...
I think my head has to catch up with my body still though, i keep thinking that nothing will fit me and its plainly obvious it will, bit of a mind thing still i think.. but im in good spirits so thats the main thing..
Then tennis break up tea and drinks saturday night after footy and netball - round 1 kicks off officially this weekend, im helping coach the b grade side and playing A - cassie we play your old team - merrigum this week - look out!!! Sunday I have no plans, stuff at home and just taking it easy! bit of a recovery walk and thats about it.
Im really looking forward to the whole weekend - and just not working will be great!
I found out this week that a friend i used to work with passed away from cancer, it was very sad and I never realised she had gotten sick again, it made me realise that we have to take nothing for granted, each day as a gift and value every second we have with all the special people in our lives. It makes you put things in perspective anyway!
Im so proud that im making so much more of my life now, and you all should be too! remember life is all about quality not quanity...
On that note, I hope you all have a safe and fun weekend, Ill be looking forward to posting some pics next week - if you can keep a secret of course! talk soon, take care xx
Wednesday, 11 April 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment