Tuesday, 3 April 2007

EASTER PLAN

Okay here goes, this is the plan I sat down and put together last night so that I can stick to something over the extra long weekend even with the big nights we have planned!

THURSDAY
B- Cereal
L- Salad Roll
S- sakatas & Fruit
D- eating out (allow 8 points, light menu option)
ALCOHOL- diet coke and vodka
EXERCISE - Morning walk 30 minutes

FRIDAY
B- (No Bacon - Good Friday) and egg mcmuffin and OJ
L- Fish Portion lettuce cheese and mayo roll
S- Sakatas and Celery platter
D- Seafood bbq at mums
EXERCISE - 1h walk, weights and exercise routine at home

SATURDAY
B- salt reduced canned spaghetti on toast
L- subway/salad roll
S- muffin w jam, yoghurt, fruit, ww biscuit/bar
D- stirfry / pitta pizza (what ever we feel like)
EXERCISE- Work (cleaning) 3 hours, and 1 hour walk

SUNDAY
B- small bown of cereal and Vegiemite on toast
L- Salad Roll
S- fruit, ww bar
D- Eating out (light menu option, allow 8-10 points)
EXERCISE - morning walk 30minutes and Netball Game 1hr
ALCOHOL- Diet coke and vodka, and white wine - into the night!

WEIGH IN MONDAY MORNING - we are staying at a friends place so i decided if we dont get home before lunch time (since weight varies so much during the day) I will weigh in tuesday morning. this might mean i get an extra day but it also means that I have to eat properly with the hang over that monday!! clever arent i!! Or i could be a real nerd and pack my scales in the car, keep me honest the night before that way too.. ill see what happens!

Have a good week everyone! tuesday is like wednesday today remember!!

2 comments:

Alea said...

Wow, I'm really impressed! I know that planning is the key to success for some, but I just can't seem to be able to stick to such a detailed plan... Can you? Is that exactly what you are going to eat? You are so my meal plan hero! :)

Christine (Australia) said...

LOL - I nearly took the scales away with me when I went on holidays but I thought everyone would think I'd gone loopy!!! Good on you Jenn for thinking ahead and planning it all out - no wonder you are having such success! Mmm, my mouth's watering at the thought of that seafood bbq.. Hope you have a lovely Easter! love chris xxx