Monday, 26 March 2007

A WEDDING AND A LOSS!

Hi all, monday again - gosh it flys. especailly when you spend half your sunday bed ridden - self inflicted sickness! the wedding and 21st were great - i was very very drunk though and very very sick on sunday. I still didnt eat crap and I think that made the difference, I weighed in 700grams less this morning after moderate eating yesterday, mum made us the yummiest pitta pizzas for tea when we finally got home from footy and netball in benalla! i struggled playing big time - and then on the 1 and a half hour drive home our car conked out.. it took about an hour to fix it and then we were off again, what a night for it to happen - i was still very seedy 12 hours later! got home and got stuck into some housework so it wasnt a pigsty for the start of the week and then this morning when i weighed in i was stoked and shocked!! but ill take that loss after my big gain last week! im even more excited about not drinking this weekend now and getting another loss under my belt, possibly back in the 70s... 81.2 this morning. I hope you all had a fantastic weekend, here are some pics from the wedding on the weekend. me and chappy, me the bride and girls from school. and me and some girls from school! it was a lovely marquee wedding!~ have a good start to the week - im having a perfect ww week this week!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice work babe and thanks so much for the lovely comments, really puts things into perspective - Thank You!

Oh and I love your dress u wore to the wedding, you have some awesome clothes! Who's wedding was it - wasn't Brian & April's? I can't see clearly in the pic.. ahh well

Take Care and have a great week..

Christine (Australia) said...

Dear Jen, thanks for your lovely comments on my bog!
You look absolutely stunning - I love your dress too! Glad you had such a good time at the wedding.. Congratulations on your 700g loss this week.. You did so well not giving in to the greasy hangover food..
Once again I managed to put on exactly what you lost! I had a pretty crappy week, but am picking myself up and getting back into it this week..
Keep up the great work, you will be a 70's girl real soon!!!