Monday, 12 March 2007

HI - FROM THE LAND OF THE SEVENTIES!!!

GUESS WHAT!! IM IN THE SEVENTIES!

My new weight is 79.9! A total loss of 27.5 kilos.. bring on that 30... and thats also only 4.9 off my ww goal!!

I weighed in this morning - after a HUGE night last night. Chappys team won the A grade Cricket grand final and he got man of the match (best on ground) he did so well and i was so proud!!! We had a blinder. huge night. although i didnt snack on anything but fruit, had a roast meat roll for tea and no snacks all night. i also drank vodka and diet coke during the day and chardonnay at night, and lots of water too! so i nearly fell off the scales in shock this morning when i seen that first number starting with a 7 today!!! I felt so bloated and hung over i was even a bit disapointed and thought.. i bet ive gained!! but there you go! it helps that TTOM was last week so im always a bit better off after that! I just have to work my ARSE off this week so that i stay in the seventies even after the wedding this weekend. I think thats a great goal for this week to stay the same or if not less..

So that is my exciting weekend, a premiership and best on ground for chap and a MASSIVE loss for me! Im treating myself to a face mask now before i head and watch my shows, until chappy stumbles home later on some time!!

I hope you all had a great weekend and a long weekend for all the vics.

talk to you during the week xx

4 comments:

Christine (Australia) said...

Yay Jenn!!! woohoo - way to go girl.. You have been working hard so you deserve this.. Haha - I told you SuperJenn!!
A great goal for this week too..
Congratulations to Chappy! Your turn last week and his turn this week.. no wonder you were celebrating big!!
Have a great week & enjoy the wedding..
chris xx

Alea said...

Wow Jenn, you absolutely rock!!! I'm sorry I haven't been round your blog for a while... What a good surprise though to see that in the meantime you've worked hard and are well on your way to your goal! That's exactly what I need to hear right now, it can be done after all... Rock on girl!

Caz said...

Well done chicky. See, told you you'd be in the 70s by the time wedding dress shopping came around. You've done so fantastically. I'm proud!! Hehe. xx

Anonymous said...

yayyyyyyyyy and nice work to Chappy too! That's awesome.. can just imagine how 'messy' you both were LOL