Monday, 5 March 2007

CRACKED THAT 83!

Morning all, Just a quick post to let you know how I went this morning!! I broke my platuae of the last few months of 83! I weighed in this morning at 82.3 A LOSS OF 1.1KILOS! And its TTOM this week so I was stoked with that! My goal was anything over 400g! It shows how much alcohol free weekends affect my weight loss!! And Exercise and tracking of course!!

So the 70s are in sight and I cant wait! I hope you all went well, im glad I inspired you friday chrissy! And look forward to hearing how you went! Chat later in the week! take care!

P.S Your looking at the 2007 social comp tennis premier right here! it was lots of fun and we had a really good win! Looking forward to next season now! im sure netball will keep me busy enough though! xx

2 comments:

sherrie38 said...

I am so stoked for you Jenn that you cracked the 83kg barrier- you watch, you will dropping the kgs like nothing else now!!! Its crazy how the mind can be your worst enemy, but now you will find it will be your best ally! Your motivation will skyrocket, and I'll be cheering you here on the sidelines! Go Jenn Go!!!!

Anonymous said...

Woooooooo Hooooooooooooooo CONGRATULATIONS babe! That is fantastic news.. .

I've stayed away from the scales, between flying and bloating and TTOM and chinese banquets and birthday cake and a gazillion coffees to stay awake all weekend I'm not too keen to see those numbers LOL

Well done on the tennis too! Look out Serena Williams haha