Its large font day today, because its Friday and I can! try and make the blog look a bit different i thought - so guess what - im over my start of the week slump and im feeling great. have been exercising my butt off and i even looked in the mirror this morning when i got out of the shower, and went - oy thats a bit smaller! thats a great feeling!! Casual day today, first friday of the month, and I got to wear some new pants I bought size 14 (down from a 20) So im feeling great, went for a walk with zara this morning and got some yummy cereal on my way home, then I got ready and walked in to work. Im hanging out for lunch - going to the new restaraunt down the main street, its has my FAVOURITE pasta - spaghetti florentine, ive saved my pasta dish all week for this guys, so im going to enjoy every last minute of it!!!! And then its home made hamburgers which are only light, for tea tonight,
Tomorrow night were having a night in, or a girls night as i like to call it, except chappys a guy!!! but you get the gist, movies, home made pitta pizza and just relaxing.. A dry weekend, first in a long time!! looking forward to it, i wonder if we'll start to get withdrawals... IM KIDDING! And pottering around the house all weekend, cant wait!
Speaking of not being able to wait.... NETBALL TRIP NEXT WEEKEND> 7 sleeps!!!
Went shopping and bought lots of fun stuff last night, window chalk to decorate the bus, (everythings red) our tops, our stubby holders (all with white writing) and we have red jelly shots, red thongs and red glow bracelets and necklaces!! for those that dont play netball, get on it, just for the end of year trip! its the funnest weekend of my year i think!! im really looking forward to this one too, great crew going and races saturday, winery tour friday and more drinks sunday!!! bring it on!!
Anyway better do some work for the day, why, i know - its a friday - works overrated!! But it will make the day go quicker i figure!! have a great week and I look forward to logging my big LOSS monday morning... im going for a big fat kilo, let you know how i go!!! x
Friday, 6 October 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Jenn.. I'm dying to know - How Did You Go?!
You sound happy and motivated and like you're taking on this journey with both hands and dragging it behind you! Well Done.
Can't wait to hear about your netball trip! I went to Bendigo one year with Merrigum and had the best time.. glad I wasn't on WW back then my god I probably had a weeks worth of points in 2 days haha
Will check in later to see your results. good luck
Post a Comment