I think im in love - whats is up with my new metabolism.....
I lost 300 grams this week so 84.7 kilos today.
AFTER - Midori splices and nibblies friday night, followed by two mornings of greasy bacon and eggs on the bbq, finished off a bottle of champagne and --- wait for it - a 700ml bottle of vodka saturday for grand final day.. who won again??? it was a massive day/night and i cant remember what food went down my throat that day! it didnt come back up which was a bonus! (nice i know!!!)
Then yesterday i must have thought it was the last day in the world to eat food! I ate everything in site, and i even went down the street and bought a block of cadbury - a big one - which i ate half of, before feeling worse, and after not moving my but off the couch unless it was for food... i didnt move all day! So you can imagine my SHOCK HORROR this morning when the scales went down instead of up....
Ive thought about it all morning, and while its put my spring back in my step... I decided that it must be because over the last six months my metabolism has sped up and is more capable of handling a one off weekend like this as aposed to doing it every single weekend - like the old me - hence the weight gain hey!!
So I was happy with that loss this morning and ill aim to be in the 83 range next week - nothing on this weekend which is FANTASTIC - and then the weekend after is the netball trip, so ill need a weekend in between to reward my metabolism for its hard work this weekend just gone!
Netball trip - i promise you some updated photos too!!
GOALS FOR THE WEEK
DRINK LOADS OF WATER - especially today and tomorrow, flush that vodka out!!!
EXERCISE for at least 40 minutes Monday - Thursday and at least two days on the weekend Fri- Sunday... Yes i said i had to make up for last weekend...
LOSE AT LEAST 700grams this week
STEP CLASS starts this week too, wednesday nights, so i can have that night off walking i just remembered!
NO CHOCOLATE - I think ive had my quota for a few weeks, i dont care if i have to throw the other half in the bin im not touching it. I PROMISE YOU!!
Anyway I better get back to work, have a good day!!
Monday, 2 October 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment