So I smashed that 400gram trend out of the water, and who would have known after the weekend i had. I just added up friday night drinks - didnt get home till after 1 - and with cocktails pizza and sugar full UDLs i consumed 70 points of the stuff! That and the fact that its TTOM this week, I was very prepared to gain a few hundred grams if not more this morning at weigh in. I jumped on the scales before jumping in the shower this morning and there it was 86.2 - I had lost 600grams! I was stoked! Im always stoked when i get off those things lately!!!
So this weeks the week, over a kilo this week, i know its TTOM but who cares!! Im not drinking more than one or two drinks at the footy grandfinal this weekend, designated driver! Im glad I offered now! Ill feel good for the christening we have sunday too!! So sensible eating all weekend and one or two drinks is going to get me over the kilo mark for sure! Exercise every night this week and pumping the water into me still, and im getting closer and closer to goal every week.
I realise that with such a busy social life the kilos are coming off slower, but they are coming off and thats the main thing. I have reassessed my goals for my birthday, and while getting to goal might be achievable, I have decided that my goal by december 13 (birthday) is to be under the 80s instead of 75kilos straight, that way anything extra is a bonus! Ive got about three months so ill be laughin!! and i will buy myself some new hot outfits for my birthday too!!
AND TO SHARE MY NEW PHILOSOPHY that i read about on the weekend -
MY BODY IS A CREDIT CARD - what ever crap i put on it (food and drink) I have to pay off the same amount or ill be in a lot of trouble when the bill comes out - (weigh in) think about it its pretty clever!
Have a great week xx
Monday, 18 September 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Woohoo Jenn! that is a fantastic loss. Keep up the great work!
Thanks ladies! Lovely to read your comments. Have a great week and all the best with your journeys!
Congratulations !
you have won the cookbook.
Contact me at
curvaceous_aussie_goody2shoes
@yahoo.com
Soon as you give me snail mail address I will put it in post.
Thanks for checking out my blog.
Cherrie
Post a Comment