I can't believe its already 4 on a thursday arvo! where do the weeks go! you must get sick of me going on about this, but I seriously don't know where the year has gone! And the next 6 months are going to go just as quick!
Sat down last night to work out a budget for all our finances for the next 7 weeks before the wedding, while we've paid for all our big expenses there will still be lots more as we get closer. so if tightening our belts a bit for a while (since we agreed to 20 months ago when we got engaged!!) its not going to kill us. strange time to do it with something on every weekend now until the end of the year, and then some.. but hey thats life! We would be sad if we didnt have the wonderful friends we have and so much to do all the time! so i think we are very lucky! just very busy as well!! I also finsihed my vows for our wedding last night, I am really happy with them. i didnt want them to be too corny, or too long but still wanted to get in everything I wanted to say!! So another job ticked off!!
Last night my work out was sensational, I felt great again, its so in the running! the endorphines that it gives off is amazing. i was buggered after 5 minutes - truly and could have given up there and then but i pushed through and made it. i felt so good afterwards, and then finished it off with my weights, exercises and resistance stuff. then shower and bed.
Today's food has been good,
b - cereal and toast 4
l - fish lett ch and mayo roll 6
d - ww meal 5/6
s - banana, saltanas, celery, ww bar and 2 - 97%fat free lollies (those natural confectionary ones...) 3.5
TOTAL - 18.5-19.5
Exercise - 10 laps of oval before netball training, then training drills and then weights and exercises when i get home.
Thanks Shez and Jules for the lovely comments! Its always great to hear from whoever is reading. keep up the comments! I hope your all having as good a weeks and can follow it through for the weekend like I plan on doing! I think not having much money to play with makes a bit of a difference as well! Wish me luck for getting up for a walk tomorrow morning too!! x
Thursday, 13 September 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very sensible thinking with your budgeting Jenn- its a bit like food planning... you feel so much better when you're in control!
And good work on getting stuck into your workout- nothing like getting the endorphins pumping like that! And the side-effect of losing fat molecules and getting a slinky bod is always nice as well :)
Post a Comment