Monday, 8 January 2007

BACK IN THE GAME...

IM BACK IN THE LOSERS GAME...

I LOST 2.9 KILOS FIRST WEEK UP!

I am SOOO happy after a so so week, but still no alcohol, and all the junk we ate over the break... and then some.. I still had a few slips but i got over them and kept up my walking, and im even premenstural which is usually my littlest loss week so i was stoked!!

It has pushed me even more for this week to work hard in advance for the wedding friday and bus trip sunday.. 1.6 kilos until im back to my pre december weight and then its all downhill from there!! 9.6 kilos to my ww goal, bring it on!!!

GOALS FOR THIS WEEK

NO CHOCOLATE - thats right it might be TTOM but ive had my quota for this month, so none!
MINIMUM OF 10,000 STEPS EVERY DAY,
MINIMUM OF 2LITRES OF WATER EVERY DAY
NO SUGARY SPIRITS ON THE WEEKEND, WINE OR VODKA AND DIET COKE...

AND TRACK TRACK TRACK...

have a great week everyone! its week 2 of 2007, lets make it a good one!

3 comments:

Christine (Australia) said...

Woohoo Jenn - way to go - that's an amazing loss!! I've got my pedometer on and have been marching around the lounge room tonight as I'd only done 7,000 by the time I got home from work.. Keep up the great work!!! chris xx

Alea said...

CONGRATS on the loss! What a great start of 2007! You're obviously doing a great job, so keep it up! My first week has been ok, I've tracked everything and have gotten back into exercising again, but there's still room for improvement on the eating front... So yeah, here's to week 2!

Anonymous said...

FARRKK!! That's a huge loss!! Well Done and great work.. I'm useless at stepping - even with a pedometer on I never make 10,000 a day LOL Congrats on the loss and all the best with your goals - I reckon you will achieve them no worries!!