Tuesday, 19 December 2006

Why do we wait till Jan 1..



Hi there,

Im back, havent blogged since last wednesday, the big birthday so I decided I better pull my finger out.. make myself a bit more accountable to you all!! I havent done any exercise AT ALL since tuessday night last week.. big smacks... i wish I could say Ive been too busy.. but what doing.. eating and drinking and socialising?? Which I know is important but no excuses here...

So tonight after work im going home getting changed and getting a 40 minute walk done before i have a quick tea before tennis. theres another couple of hours of running around to get me back in the swing of things.. I have to really focus on getting my eating back on track as well... I was back to 84 this mondays weigh in, so have been going up and down a kilo (give or take) for the last few months and im a bit over it to be honest. but its nothing else but reflecting how ive been living..

My new personal goal weight is 72 kilos.. WW goal is still 75 (so 9 kilos off) but i decided that my goal weight would be set at 72 and that way I can go between 72-75 in maintenance.

GUESS WHAT - I HAVE BOOKED IN MY WEDDING DRESS SHOPPING FOR THE 31ST OF MARCH.. WHICH WILL BE WHEN I AM AT MY PERSONAL GOAL...

Hey I know its harder to lose the last lot of kilos and theres always excuses.. so enough of that, and it just means i have to change more things and work even harder to get there.. cant come all this way and stop hey! Biggest loser finale last night was my last little bit of inspiration.. the transformations are amazing.. and hey im up there.. looking at it in pounds.. by my goal i will have lost over 77 pounds.. thats incredible im proud to say!!

Anyway I need to keep in contact to keep me accountable and really the moral behind this post is all about, why do we say.. ill wait till jan 1.. hey every weekend in january we have things on already, weddings engagements, 21sts, 30ths... every weekend, so why wait till after christmas to do the right thing, to kick start my weight loss again.. what better time to start than - TODAY... Get a head start on that 11 kilos to lose.. Ive just checked the calander... I HAVE 15 WEEKS TO LOSE 11 KILOS how achievable is that!! As long as I keep up the exercise and track religiously to get myself back on track there is actually nothing in my way.. I have to make some smarter choices over the next two weeks in particular with both alcohol and food indulgences.. but it can definiately be done and im going to do it..

Yesterday I had gastro and my back was out all day, so i was bedridden, lost 400grams when i weighed in this morning.. just from fluid.. so this morning i was 83.6.. I will definately be 82 something coming into the new year okay.. so ten kilos to lose after that!

Thanks for listening to me rave and rant.. I tried to post some pics as a reward but not working... will see if i can later on... have a great day!

No comments: