Ive had a good day I am happy to report... Morning started off with some fruit loaf toast, then morning tea i did have a couple of pizza shapes.. but counted.. and then for lunch i had some tomatoe soup and a toastie.. filled me right up.. will have some celery sticks after work and then for tea ive got a ww lasagne out of the freezer.. I will have some greens with it and then off to tennis. if i have time straight after work i might even walk down to the supermarket instead of driving.. Feeling good and know ill feel great tonight, finally getting my mojo back.. and guess what.. its nock off time..! a week till my birthday tomorrow too, look out!! My mum is taking me clothes shopping for my birthday too, which is great with funds as they are at the moment.. I am really looking forward to it! some nice outfits for all the things we have coming up to christmas...
Time to walk home, have a great day all, thanks for those who comment, it is great to know someone is reading what im dribbling! have a great night.. NITE! P.S stuck to my ritual of doing situps and weights and other little exercises while i watch the biggest loser.. its making me angry at the moment though - the people left on! Anyway better run, have a good one xx
Tuesday, 5 December 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Jenn,
Nice work - you're putting me to shame
I feel like i'm all talk no action this last couple of weeks - I have the best of intentions but then somewhere along the line it dies in the arse LOL
I think I need to set myself some new goals starting from NOW - not from when I first began.
Keep it up champ!
Post a Comment