Monday, 26 November 2007

and some more from the wedding

me and my gorgeous husband
my gorgeous girls emma, sarah, kate and ashlea
the bridal party shot at the gardens
a couple more of mr and mrs xx
got hold of a few more goodies. enjoy! you'll be pictured out now!

4 comments:

Caz said...

Wow, wow and WOW... you looked absolutely gorgeous hun. And you both look soo soooo happy! You sound really positive about your gain and Chrissy goal, so I'm sure you'll get there. I've been naughty the past few weeks. Too much food, not much exercise. Have some rather BIG news to fill you in on, but it'll have to be an email, so I'll get onto it tomorrow morning! Sorry to hear about your school friend... talk to you soon chicka xxx

Cleo said...

wow I just happened to stumble along your blog from another ww one.
WOW is all I can say :)
I am going to keep looking at yours now.
I get married in Feb 09 and am trying to look as wonderful as you did!
Having too many bumps in the road...But I know how I want to look so hopefully your blog will truly get me there. Seeing you look so stunning in that white dress (kind of what style I want) was really awesome for me.

Keep going strong, you looked stunning and what a beautiful couple you make :)

Alea said...

Honey, you looked absolutely STUNNING! WOW! I've been without internet the last two weeks and I just needed to leave you a comment! Now I'm going to go back and read all your post I've missed... But WOW! You were such a BEAUTIFUL bride!

Anonymous said...

You my friend are absolutely stunning. I can't wait for you to get your pro pics to share because you and Chappy look soo incredibly happy and relaxed and they're gonna be awesome.

Congrats again and thanks for posting HEAPS of pics!!