Friday, 31 August 2007

Fabulous Friday!!

Morning all, hope your week has been good, mine has flown. especially with the exam on wednesday! kept me very busy. stuck to plan last night and really enjoyed a low points (4.5) ww meal for tea. peppered beef with mash and vegies. got a bit of spice to it though!!

Today im not having a lunch break and leaving at 4 to go to shep to do some shopping, and find my wedding shoes, bridesmaids jewellery and other weddingish stuff. have to get some spring / summer clothes too! I have nothing at home that fits!

So subway at work for lunch today! hopefully the day still flys! Im sure it will, lots to do. Training was good last night,s o good to have a proper run again, getting nervous abotu the final on sunday though - already! will let you know how we go monday!

No alcohol again this weekend, im loving it too, not feeling completely crap every sunday/monday and so on. I could get very used to this!! Im making the most of it because once october clicks over, well last two weekends in sept even - its giong to be full steam ahead with huge weekends until feb next year! i know crazy!!

This weekends food and exercise plan FYI

Today

B- ham and pickles on toast & OJ 5
L - Subway 6
D - Entree tomatoe based pasta 7
S - Fruit 1 Yoghurt 1 Saltanas 0

Exercise - day off today, but shopping should clock up some kms

Tomorrow

B - cereal and vegiemite on toast 5
L - Salad roll 6
D - Homemade Pitta Pizza 7
S - Saltanas 0 fruit/biscuit ww 1

Exercise - Morning walk/run, weights/resistance exercises -6

Sunday

B - Hunny on toast 4
L - Salad roll 6
D - Risotto/pasta meal at pub after footy 10

Exercise - Netball final -6

And back to monday for another good week and hopefully another impressive weigh in!

I hope you all have a great weekend and Ill be in touch monday! better get crackin on today!
I have realised how important it is lately to make the very most of every single day lately because they go that bloody quick its not funny! 2 months tomorrow until our wedding, and I can't even count down to that, it will come too quick as it is!!

Take care xx

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Hi Jen,

I have been a regular reader of your blog for a few months now, but never left a comment. Your weight loss is great.. Congratulations. I did miss it when you didn't leave a post for a while... I find things you write inspiring.

Have fun doing all your wedding shopping, and new clothes for summer!! Nothing like a new wardrobe to cheer a girl up!! And good luck with your netball final!

Looking forward to seeing the wedding photos after the big day arrives. I'm sure you will look beautiful. :)